Delicious Spicy Micheladas
Ingredients15 m servings 226 cals
- Combine tomato and clam juice cocktail, thawed frozen orange juice concentrate, and lime juice in a large pitcher; mix.
- Stir the Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and 2 tablespoons salt through the cocktail mixture until the salt has dissolved.
- Pour 1/4 cup salt for rimming glasses onto a small, shallow plate. Moisten the rim of a large beer glass with a wedge of lime, dip the moistened rim into the salt. Tap off excess.
- Fill the rimmed glass with ice. Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup michelada mix, or to taste, over the ice. Fill the rest of the glass with beer and stir to serve.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the salt for rimming glasses. The actual amount of the salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 0.1 g fat; 30.3 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1342 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I really like micheladas, they are so refreshing on hot Texas days! My friend likes Clamato in hers, however I am not a fan of its fishy taste. You can substitute with Spicy V8 juice or Bloody M...
These were by far the most tasty micheladas I've EVER had. I'm not a great fan of a lot of tomato in my drinks, and this one has the right combination of orange, lime, tomato, and spice. Loved ...
This is one of my favorite drinks!! I keep a pitcher of the mixer in the fridge! If you like Bloody Marys, you will love this!
I tried to make this for 1 beer & I used 1 1/2 tbsp of the Orange juice concentrate. I thought it was Too sweet & took away from the other flavors. whenever I have a party large enough to serve...