Ingredients13 m servings 97
- Place asparagus and water in 8x8 inch microwave-safe dish and cover.
- Heat in microwave on high until tender, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Remove asparagus from dish and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Squeeze lemon wedge into melted butter and drizzle over asparagus.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and ground white pepper over asparagus.
- Place under broiler until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Cook's note:
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 7.3 5.1 4.5 20 120 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This was SO good! I eyeballed the measurements, and it was super quick and easy to make. The only change I made was adding a sprinkle of sea salt. This recipe will be going into regular rotation...
I believe we have a new favorite way to fix asparagus! This came out perfect. Tender crisp and oh so tasty! This is definitely my new go-to recipe & I will use it often. Thank you.
I wrap asparagus in wax paper and micro 3-4 min. Then put under broiler 3-4 min. I add truffle powder to toooings. Absolutely the easiest and best asparagus I’ve had! Thanks!
Perfect as a veggie side. I chose to add some very thinly sliced filet mignon I had left over and some sliced grape tomatoes on top before placing in the broiler. Made a great one pan main cour...
I made this with every intention of only eating half, but I ate the whole thing! I even halved the butter AND the Parmesan, still delicious! I’m definitely making this again.