Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 404
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place half the asparagus into the bottom of an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1 can cream of mushroom soup over the asparagus.
- Top soup with 6 slices processed cheese.
- Layer on remaining asparagus, remaining soup, and remaining slices of processed cheese.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over the casserole; spread butter cubes evenly over the crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the cracker topping is lightly browned, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 404 calories; 31.2 20.1 13.3 58 1481 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1