Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 337
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix flour, salt, and white pepper on a plate.
- Roll catfish cubes in flour mixture to coat and shake off excess.
- Heat butter in a large pot over medium-high heat until melted and bubbling.
- Stir in catfish; cook about 20 seconds per side.
- Stir red onion, sherry wine, oysters with liquid, and Worcestershire sauce into the catfish and butter; heat just to boiling, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour the cream into a small bowl. Ladle about 1/4 of the hot liquid from the pot into the cream; stir to heat the cream evenly. Pour the cream mixture back into the pot; stir. Continue cooking until heated through, being careful not to bring the mixture to a boil, another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls; top with fresh parsley and black pepper to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 337 calories; 21.2 19.4 15.5 118 673 Full nutrition