Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Stir in the green onion, celery, and prosciutto; cover the pot and cook the mixture, stirring once, for 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Stir the scallops and oysters with liquid into the green onion mixture; cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until the scallops are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the corn, tomato, half-and-half, jalapeno pepper, sesame oil, and cilantro into the oyster mixture.
- Remove the pot from heat, cover, and allow the stew to sit until uniformly heated, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 384 calories; 17.1 22.5 34.9 160 509 Full nutrition