Easy Salmon Brown Rice Pasta Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 456
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in pasta, and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until it has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drop frozen peas and spinach into boiling pasta during the last minute of cooking. Drain pasta, peas, and spinach in a colander. Return pasta, peas, and spinach to the pot.
- Stir in salmon and salad dressing until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator, about 20 minutes.
- Gently stir in carrots, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, and lemon juice.
- Garnish with jalapenos.
Per Serving: 456 calories; 17.6 56.5 19.1 23 705 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I added extra vegetables, using kale instead of spinach, and chopped tomatoes rather than cherry tomatoes. This is a great tasting salad.