Ingredients55 m servings 521 cals
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in rotini, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until rotini has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Toss salmon and cucumber in with rotini, flaking the salmon as you stir.
- Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Spoon yogurt mixture over rotini and gently combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Arrange slices of Roma tomatoes on the salad before serving.
Per Serving: 521 calories; 28.6 g fat; 46.7 g carbohydrates; 23 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 348 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is easy to make pasta salad that has too much dressing. I would have preferred that amount cut in half! The dill and onion flavors compliment the salmon nicely. Because I'm a vegetable l...
use greek salad dressing instead of yogurt much better tasting and leave out the mayo you won't need it with the dressing....
So easy and delicious!! I did add celery and next time I will also add peas as someone suggested. Definitely going to become a regular at our table!