Ingredients50 m servings 545 cals
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Coat salmon fillet with 2 tablespoons pesto. Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flake salmon into chunks; set salmon aside.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in rigatoni, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until rigatoni has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook and stir spinach in oil until wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove spinach and set aside.
- Cook and stir garlic, shallots, red pepper flakes, and black pepper in the same skillet until garlic and shallots are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour in extra oil if needed.
- Stir in drained artichoke hearts and cook until heated, about 3 minutes.
- Pour in white wine and simmer until slightly reduced, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine 2 tablespoons pesto, cooked spinach, salmon, Parmesan cheese, and cooked pasta in the skillet and lightly toss until mixed, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 22.7 g fat; 50.6 g carbohydrates; 33.9 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 763 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This was good, but I changed the cooking method to make it, what I thought, a little easier: Cook the garlic and shallots. Lower the heat and add the spinach. Add the artichoke hearts. Ad...
My husband and & I really liked this, but it was a little complicated. Not wanting to turn the oven on, I pan fried the salmon, then used the same pan for everything else - removing as much of ...
My husband and I loved the recipe. I actually doubled the red pepper flakes, because we do like the extra spice (and it was a definite added kick!). I also added extra olive oil that was sugg...
The family really enjoyed this one. We added about 1/2 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes and a tablespoon of capers, also, which we thought were a good addition.
loved this. Baked salmon as recipe indicted with a touch of lemon. In a pan I sautéed the olive oil a little bit of butter chopped garlic and chopped fresh dill and red pepper flakes. Smelled ...
Fresh everything! Wow! I had to bake the salmon a bit longer. And we had a whole pound of salmon so added it all. Different pasta. Delish! and will do this again. My husband says this is a perf...