Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 310
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place chicken breasts on the baking sheet and sprinkle with 3/4 of the ranch dressing packet.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until lightly browned and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from oven and spoon Cheddar cheese soup over the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with remaining ranch dressing mix.
- Place asparagus spears on the chicken breasts.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Return chicken to oven and bake until the asparagus is slightly tender and the cheese is hot, about 15 more minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 310 calories; 12.8 11.7 34.6 95 806 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1