Ingredients5 h 35 m servings 202
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Place Parmesan cheese into a shallow bowl.
- Cut thawed bread dough into 12 pieces, then cut each piece into 3 more pieces, for a total of 36.
- Roll each piece into a ball and dip into the melted butter.
- Gently press the buttered dough ball into the Parmesan cheese.
- Place 3 coated balls into each prepared muffin cup.
- Cover with a light cloth and let rise in a warm place (80 to 95 degrees F (27 to 35 degrees C)) until doubled in volume, 5 to 7 hours, depending on the room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 11.1 18.4 6.4 26 368 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Quick, easy and soooo good. I'm making my 2nd batch today but going to omit the parmesan, just roll dough in butter, rise and bake. I'm sure these would also be very good rolled in cinnamon/su...
So so so good! And so simple too, which I love. My husband said "you can make these any time you want." I used fresh grated Parmesan and little frozen rolls in place of a whole frozen loaf. ...
Delicious and so simple! I added some garlic powder, parsley and paprika to the parmesan cheese, but that was my only change. A BIG hit at dinner tonight and a definite keeper~YUM! Thanks for sh...
Great recipe. did you know you can deep fry the balls of raise doe till golden brown (fry's up quickly) then drain on paper towels and sprinkle with powdered sugar or Cinnamon sugar.
Super simple 3-ingredient recipe! It starts with thawed frozen bread dough, and I happened to have a loaf of that on hand. My hubby is a total ‘bread man’ – it doesn’t matter what type of brea...
I have made several times with just frozen bread rolls. Very easy and flavorful.
I followed recipe as directed. These rolls are so good and yet easy to make. I omit cheese for those who are allergic or lactose intolerant; just dip in only the butter. There are none left a...