Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 540
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Season halibut steaks with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon lime-flavored seasoning blend.
- Arrange the halibut steaks on a baking dish.
- Place panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1/8 teaspoon lime-flavored seasoning blend, thyme, and garlic in a blender.
- Blend with enough olive oil to just moisten the panko crumbs.
- Spoon panko crumb mixture over the halibut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 540 calories; 33.9 19.6 42.6 71 379 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was sooo good! I couldn't find lime salt so used fresh squeezed lime on fish and in bread crumb mixture which turned out awesome! Definitely a favorite that I will make often.