Ingredients30 m servings 492
- Stir together ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla and almond extracts in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a separate bowl.
- Spoon about 1/4 of the graham cracker mixture into 2 wine glasses.
- Layer about 1/4 the cheese mixture on top, then repeat the layers with the remaining cracker crumbs and ricotta cheese.
- Top with chopped peaches and grated chocolate. Chill until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 26.6 48.4 16.2 69 365 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Please use pure extracts, not imitation!
I didn't like this, but I'm sure I didn't do it right so don't let me discourage you. The only thing I would say is do not deviate from the plan.
This was a pretty dessert. I put it in two small drink glasses. I added a couple of extra Tblsp. of powdered sugar to the cheese. I tried a little with the almond exract, but preferred it withou...
Really really good. I doubled the mixture and mine turned out a bit runny but I used whole ricotta cheese because thats what I had and it was pretty runny (I blame the ingredient swap) so I thre...
Wonderful...a keeper! I made a few alterations....I used whole milk ricotta (I always do), doubled the ricotta and vanilla but only 1/3 C sugar and kept the almond extract at a shy 1/2 tsp. I...
This recipe gets five stars. Made it as printed. We liked it.
This was really yummy and SO quick. I made them in plastic cups before company came. I made each serving a little smaller than the recipe called for and used a variety of fruits. The pears were ...
Excellent! I had a small triffle dish I made the dessert in and it came out very nice. Presented beautifully and tasted just as good. Will make again!