Ingredients27 m servings 381 cals
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine carrots, half of chopped dill, lemon juice, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper or foil into 12x18 inch rectangles.
- Brush the inside of parchment rectangle lightly with melted butter.
- Arrange carrot mixture over half of each parchment rectangle.
- Top carrot mixture with halibut fillets. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Place zucchini slices on top of each halibut fillet. Sprinkle with remaining chopped dill.
- Fold the parchment paper over fish. Make a 1/2 inch folded edge and crimp to seal.
- Set packages on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 15.9 g fat; 6.7 g carbohydrates; 49.4 g protein; 114 mg cholesterol; 433 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I too thought this was a little bland but I served it with a leafy green salad and a lemon vinaigrette that helped turn up the flavor. Also added some olive oil, sliced the veggies thin and put ...
I found this to be quite bland. It is worth making, though, it just needs onion or garlic or something to make it tastier. The veggies need to be cut extremely thin for them to cook as quickly a...