Ingredients15 m servings 75 cals
- Preheat an outdoor grill on medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Place asparagus in a large shallow bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, going from bottom to top of stalks. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over asparagus. Lightly toss to coat each spear.
- Transfer coated asparagus to the preheated grill with tongs.
- Grill to desired tenderness, 3 to 7 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle asparagus with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's note:
- Peel the bottom of the asparagus stems to remove tartness and allow more seasonings to penetrate.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 4.9 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
Am giving your tasty recipe a four star rating. Would have given it a five had you punched up the flavor by marinating the asparagus first. To marinate: Place the asparagus in a shallow baking ...
Nice easy - fast recipe. We love grilled asparagus. I like garlic but not everyone does. I used a grill topper so the asparagus didn't fall through the grates . This is a great spring treat.
This an excellent way to cook veggies. I do it in the oven on a sheet pan lined with foil under the broiler. It works with Asparagus, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Potatoes, etc. This ...
I make asparagus on the grill often but I've never cooked it directly on the grate. This was fun to make! After coating them with the olive oil and lemon juice I seasoned them with fresh crack...
This recipe is similar to how I always make my roasted asparagus. I always wait to add the parmesan cheese at the end when they are done along with some more lemon juice drizzled over! Also wh...
I had never made grilled asparagus. I made this recipe exactly as written. Grilling asparagus gives it a different taste. We enjoyed it very much, but I felt that something was missing. Next ...
I broiled it in the oven for 4 minutes. Came out done but still crispy. Very good.