Ingredients30 m servings 269
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Pat and stretch dough into 14x6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; brush with oil. Top with 1 cup cheese.
- Combine tomatoes, basil and pepper; spread over pizza. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until crust is golden brown.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
- Special Extra: Fresh basil is a tasty addition to fresh mixed green salads or even a simple plate of garden-ripened tomatoes in the summer. Layer whole basil leaves between tomato slices or sprinkle tomatoes with chopped basil. Try chopped fresh basil on other garden-fresh vegetables such as steamed green beans or grilled zucchini.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 270 calories, 11g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 490mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 13g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 8%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 10 30.7 12.7 20 546 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
Tomato and basil are a classic combination and when paired with mozzarella you have something so simple and so delicious without a ton of effort! I used plum tomatoes that I added a little sea s...
We loved this! We added red onion as well to give it that kick! We will be for sure making again. Thank you for the recipe!
This is an easy and delicious pizza. Really fresh and a welcome change from the usual sauce type pizza. I made it with puzza dough from my bread machine. One recipe of the dough I used was eno...
Amazing! make sure you get the mozzarella cheese with the cream cheese added it is so much more creamier! The tomatoes add so much flavor..ive made this about 3 times already!
I made my own dough, used block mozzarella, used a large tomato, and sprinkled on a little salt and fresh garlic with the pepper. Also, I baked the crust with oil for 7 minutes, then added topp...
I took other reviewer's suggestion and added red onion. I also sprinkled the bottom of the pizza dough with garlic powder before adding the other ingredients. I'm not normally a fan of making ...