Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 505 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook and stir olive oil and eggplant in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add water if needed to prevent burning. Set aside.
- Season ground turkey with Creole seasoning; cook and stir in a pot over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir garlic, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, crushed red pepper, and mixed vegetables into ground turkey; simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine Mozzarella cheese, Provolone cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg whites, milk and Italian seasoning in a separate bowl.
- Pour half of tomato sauce into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Layer half of eggplant on top of sauce layer.
- Spoon half of ricotta mixture on top of eggplant.
- Sprinkle half of Mozzarella mixture on top of ricotta mixture.
- Repeat layering process with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and place pan on baking sheet in case of drips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover; bake another 15 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 505 calories; 25.2 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates; 40.5 g protein; 104 mg cholesterol; 1283 mg sodium. Full nutrition