Crab and Asparagus Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 133
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine shrimp stock and ginger in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in asparagus and reduce heat to medium. Cover and simmer until asparagus are partially cooked, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Whisk cornstarch mixture into soup.
- Stir sesame oil and soy sauce into soup.
- Simmer, stirring constantly, until soup thickens, about 1 minute.
- Slowly add beaten egg, while gently stirring soup to form threads of cooked egg.
- Stir in crab meat and simmer until crab is thoroughly heated, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 4.3 7.8 16.3 67 974 Full nutrition