Spicy Tahini Sauce with Kale, Sea Vegetables, and Soba Noodles
Ingredients55 m servings 641
- Blend tahini, rice vinegar, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons olive oil, chile-garlic sauce, turmeric, and 2 tablespoons water together in a large bowl with a fork. Add water as needed to get the dressing to a hummus-like consistency; set aside.
- Soak arame seaweed in a pot of lukewarm water for 10 minutes. Place the pot over medium heat and bring the water to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer the seaweed for 10 minutes. Drain the seaweed.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook soba noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain the noodles; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in the olive oil until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir ginger and drained seaweed with the garlic; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Add kale to the skillet; cook and stir until the kale is coated slightly, about 1 minute more. Reduce heat to low, place a cover on the skillet, and simmer together until the kale wilts, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Toss the drained soba noodles in the tahini sauce until coated. Fold the drained seaweed and the kale mixture into the noodles and sauce and toss to coat. Divide among two or four bowls, and serve.
Per Serving: 641 calories; 39.7 63.8 22.1 0 1018 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I thought the bones were here, but it missed a little in the way of texture. I added shredded carrots, toasted sesame seeds, red cabbage, fresh cilantro, and a hint of fresh lemon juice. All the...
Loved it!!! I did the following substitutions: Chopped peanuts instead of almonds One red chili and 3 cloves of garlic instead of the sauce Wine vinegar instead of rice vinegar Fresh pasta inste...
Great basic recipe that has so many possibilities. Add tofu, shrimp chicken, other veggies. Eat it hot or cold. Spicy or not. Perfect for kale "newbies"!
I loved it.. But lol it COULD BE BETTER I've took your lovely idea blended it up add a touch of white wine it's now soup, Then I cooked the noodles half way, Everything is in the cauldron for ha...
This was my first Vegan dish, made it for my son's girlfriend who is a strict Vegan, she loved it! She wanted the recipe! The only thing I changed was adding some shredded organic carrots, the m...
Great base recipe that's flexible for varied tastes and whatever veggies are on hand. I added more sriracha, as well as some chili oil into the sauce. I added grated carrots, thinly sliced asian...