Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 141
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine strawberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and black pepper in a bowl; marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grill the slices of angel food cake on the preheated grill until toasted, 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the cake to 4 dessert plates and top with marinated strawberries and the liquid and a spoonful of whipped cream.
You might also like
- Cook's Note
- If using a grill pan or nonstick saute pan to toast the angel food cake, add 1 tablespoon butter.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 2.2 29.3 2.6 6 227 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Wouldn't make this again. The balsamic vinegar was extremely overpowering. I like the idea, but if I were to do something similar I would probably use more sugar and make a balsamic reduction ...