Ingredients45 m servings 131 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place potato chunks into a 9x13-inch baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, and toss potatoes to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and stir cremini mushrooms, onion, honey, rosemary, thyme, sage, mustard powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper into the potatoes.
- Return baking dish to oven and bake until mushrooms and potatoes are tender, about 15 more minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This serves 4 as a vegetarian entree or 6 as a side dish.
Per Serving: 131 calories; 4.9 g fat; 19.8 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 9 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was an OK potato dish, but there are several things that I would change. I used an 8-oz pkg of cremini mushrooms, and that was more than enough for 1 pound of potatoes. I thought the halv...
It was a good side dish but an interesting mix of flavors. The herbed potato flavor is right up front and just as you start thinking, mmm love my herb potatoes you get hit with the honey sweetne...
This was a good mix of the potatoes and mushrooms,the flavor of the mushrooms seeped into the potatoes,which we really liked.I cut it back,as there are only two of us,and i did not put the dry m...
I really wanted to like this more than we did. I love all the flavors involved but it fell flat. I increased the initial bake time for the potatoes to 15-20 mins, then stirred in the remaining...