Ingredients45 m servings 584
- Combine water, salt, 2 tablespoons butter, and red chili peppers in a pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice, cover, and lower heat to medium. Cook until rice is tender, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet or wok over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute; pour in half the soy sauce.
- Cook and stir chicken, basil, white pepper, dry mustard, and turmeric with garlic until chicken is browned, no longer pink in the center, and juices run clear, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Mix remaining soy sauce into chicken mixture.
- Cook and stir 1 tablespoon butter with broccoli, green pepper, red pepper, and onion in a separate skillet until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir lemon juice into vegetables.
- Toss vegetables with chicken.
Per Serving: 584 calories; 15.5 95 17.9 40 769 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Disclaimer: I'm rating the stir fry w/out the rice as I realized I only had "Ready Rice" as I was preparing this. (And my actual rating would be a "3", but I'm rounding up just in case the ric...
This was pretty good but I didn't care for the spicy rice, next time I would just do plain brown rice.
Yummy stir fry recipe. Tasted great the next day for lunch too.
I thought this was pretty good. I've actually made it twice, since I had all the ingredients on hand, and I made it exactly as written. I was a little confused about where the chili rice got mix...
I just made this, my wife and I loved it! It wasn't bland and had a burst of flavor. I adjusted the recipe a little bit, added about 6 cloves of garlic, 2 before the chicken (as called) and ano...
VERY good! I added julienne carrots, and it added a nice flavor. Made WAY too much rice for us. I would cut down on that next time.
I entered this in a work competition. Ok, I got 2nd place but everyone agreed it was extremely good.