Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 141 cals
Original recipe yields 120 servings (10 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line several baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, cream brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter together until evenly mixed and smooth.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir the the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
- Place white sugar into a shallow bowl.
- Roll dough into tablespoon-size balls, then roll in the white sugar to coat all sides.
- Place cookies onto the prepared baking sheets at least 1 inch apart.
- Press each cookie down flat with a fork, making a cross-cross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned on the bottom, about 12 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheets about 5 minutes before removing to finish cooling on wire racks.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 8.2 g fat; 15.2 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 156 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'm sorry but the cookies didn't taste very well. I followed the instrutions exactly as it was written. It tastes like hot flour and butter. I'm sorry for the bad review. :(