Ingredients55 m servings 472
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Separate crescent roll dough into 16 triangles.
- Place 8 dough triangles onto a large baking pan, arranging them in a circle with the wide ends together in the center. Pinch the corners of the wide ends together to join the circle.
- Place a new dough triangle down next to an existing one with the pointed end towards the center. Pinch the two triangles together to make a rectangular-shaped petal. Repeat with remaining 7 triangles to make 8 rectangular dough petals in a circle.
- Mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Lightly toss together cooked turkey, celery, parsley, cranberries, and Swiss cheese in a separate bowl. Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the turkey mixture until well combined.
- Scoop up about 1/2 cup of turkey mixture and place at the bottom of a dough rectangle towards the center.
- Fold the dough rectangle over the filling from the top towards the center, and pinch the top end down to enclose the filling in a ring-shaped piece of dough. Repeat with remaining filling.
- Brush the wreath with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is hot and the crescent roll dough is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 472 calories; 29.2 30.7 19.1 68 679 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I am giving this recipe 4 stars only because of the directions presented. I read and re-read them several times before making it. Because of my difficulty in at first deciphering the instructi...
Ditto what Keyboardlady said. Tasty but I ended up combining 2 triangles of crescent role to make a rectangle, filled it with the filling and sealed the edges by cutting with a fluted knife to m...