Fluffy Strawberry Pie
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 318 cals
- Mix strawberry-flavored gelatin mix, sugar, and boiling water together in a large bowl, stirring until gelatin and sugar have dissolved.
- Refrigerate gelatin mixture until it begins to turn thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Gently fold frozen whipped topping into the gelatin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Fold the 2 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries into the whipped topping mixture.
- Spoon filling into the graham cracker crust and decorate edge of filling with 8 strawberry halves.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 14.7 g fat; 45.9 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 222 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This was O.K. but nothing sets it apart from other strawberry Jello pies that I've had. Set your timer for 10 minutes for the gelatin mixture to thicken because I checked it at 15 minutes, and...
Being a diabetic I made a couple of changes to this recipe substituting sugar with Splenda, regular jello to sugar-free and used sugar-free Cool Whip. This is a refreshing delightful pie. My f...
I am so pleased with this pie! I read the review where it came out like mousse...I did not have that problem. I loved the fact that there were so many berries in the pie! I have had the lefto...
I liked the no-bake feature---the crust became soggy though & the pie served out more like strawberry mousse with graham cracker topping---tasted great even though the presentation was off!
This no bake turned out great. Very refreshing after dinner treat. There were 4 of us at dinner and none of pie was left over.