Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 337 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 hearts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Butter the heart-shaped molds.
- Beat brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and 1 egg together in a bowl until smooth and well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared heart molds.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Beat in 1 egg until smooth.
- Spoon a dollop of the cream cheese mixture into each heart mold and mix slightly with a knife to make decorative swirls of cream cheese filling in the brownie batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, place chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each time, until the chocolate is warm, smooth, and melted.
- Stir heavy cream into the chocolate. Mixture will be clumpy.
- Remove hearts from oven, and immediately spread about 1 tablespoon of chocolate mixture over each heart.
- Return the hearts to the oven and bake until the chocolate topping spreads out, about 5 minutes. Cool before serving.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 20.7 g fat; 37.5 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 172 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1