Ingredients50 m servings 585
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Whisk sugar, cayenne pepper, white wine vinegar, fish sauce, and peanut butter together in a bowl.
- Coat the inside of a large skillet or wok with olive oil and place over high heat.
- Cook and stir chicken in the hot oil just until the meat is white outside but still pink inside, about 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside in a bowl.
- Lower the heat under the skillet to medium-low. Cook and stir garlic in the skillet until it becomes translucent, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cook and stir eggs into garlic until loosely cooked, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour peanut sauce into the garlic and eggs, and stir to combine. Bring sauce to a simmer.
- Stir rice noodles into the boiling water. Cook until noodles are still slightly tough, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles.
- Return chicken to the skillet with eggs and sauce. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, stirring frequently, 5 to 8 more minutes.
- Stir bean sprouts, rice noodles. and beef broth into the skillet. Bring to a simmer, and cook until noodles are tender and most of the broth has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions to serve..
Per Serving: 585 calories; 11.3 89.7 29.4 200 1791 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 42
This had a very nice taste, but was very time consuming.
I did exactly everything the recipe said and it was edible, but my family and I weren't big fans of it. Had a friend over and she liked it, so maybe it was just not a good recipe for my family.
Was awesome! Great combination of flavors. Left overs were even better!
This turned out great! Based on other reviews, we reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup and only used about 2/3 of a package of rice noodles. We probably could have reduced the sugar a little bit more. I...
Super tasty. But FAR far far too much sugar. I read the reviews before I made this and followed the advice to reduce the sugar to 1/2 cup and fish sauce down to 5 tablespoons. It was STILL fa...
My husband said this "blew it out of the park." It was very yummy. I couldn't find bean sprouts so I put shredded carrots in. I only used half the heat and substituted chicken broth instead of b...
Mmm good stuff. I added carrots because I like them and had an open box of chicken stock so I used that
I used oyster sauce instead of fish sauce and creole seasoning and red pepper flakes instead of cayenne and it was fantastic! Definitely would recommend doing this recipe! It's not too spicy and...
That is easy and delicious. This will go into my regular rotation of meals. Great job!