Lion's Den Lobster Fritters (Gluten Free)
Ingredients35 m servings 444 cals
- Heat oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- Combine gluten free pancake mix, onions, celery, coconut, gluten free crackers, lobster meat, seafood seasoning, baking powder, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Combine eggs, evaporated milk, and butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir egg mixture into dry mixture to form a batter.
- Drop batter by rounded tablespoons into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Remove and drain fritters on a rack.
- Cook's note:
- This makes a big batch. Lobster meat can be replaced with any seafood successfully. I mix together Hellman's Mayo, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, and Heinz Ketchup to taste to serve alongside. My hubby is the pickiest eater I know, and he said these were amazing. I don't disagree.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 28.1 g fat; 38.9 g carbohydrates; 10.7 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 1231 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I just made these firtters because I had a leftover lobster tail, 4 claws and body"meat". I must say, they are quite tasty and finding this lovely gluten-free recipe was a bonus for me! I did ...
I made these the other night just to see if they would be good for company coming at Christmas time . They are fantastic! My husband loved them too. I used a package of immitation crab because ...
These were sooo good! I used imitation crab instead of the lobster. I can only imagine what they would taste like with lobster. Wonderful. Thank you so much for the gluten free recipe.