Double Layer No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 340
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the whipped topping until well mixed.
- Spread about half of the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Spread the strawberry preserves in an even layer over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the preserves with the remaining half of the cream cheese filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes
- For a more festive theme, add a bit of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice to the cream cheese mixture and use caramel topping instead of strawberry preserves.
- If you are watching calories, use low fat cream cheese and low fat whipped topping; also for sugar-free pie, use a sugar substitute, and make your own whipped topping by whipping one cup heavy whipping cream with one teaspoon sugar substitute until it forms stiff peaks.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 20.9 36.9 2.7 21 178 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This makes a delicious pie, even better when using supreme strawberry topping recipe on top as I did. My kids simply raved about it and my husband enjoyed as well. It is just creamy goodness. ...
I made this but I made a pretzel crust and used an extra cream cheese and less whipped topping and used fresh strawberries looks great just put it in fridge can't wait to eat it looks so good
It was definatly easy to make. I was craving a sweet treat and this was fast and sweet. I only rated it a 3 because I would have liked more of a cream cheese taste. I guess next time I will prob...