Double Layer No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 340 cals
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the whipped topping until well mixed.
- Spread about half of the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Spread the strawberry preserves in an even layer over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the preserves with the remaining half of the cream cheese filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes
- For a more festive theme, add a bit of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice to the cream cheese mixture and use caramel topping instead of strawberry preserves.
- If you are watching calories, use low fat cream cheese and low fat whipped topping; also for sugar-free pie, use a sugar substitute, and make your own whipped topping by whipping one cup heavy whipping cream with one teaspoon sugar substitute until it forms stiff peaks.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 20.9 g fat; 36.9 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 178 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This makes a delicious pie, even better when using supreme strawberry topping recipe on top as I did. My kids simply raved about it and my husband enjoyed as well. It is just creamy goodness. ...
It was definatly easy to make. I was craving a sweet treat and this was fast and sweet. I only rated it a 3 because I would have liked more of a cream cheese taste. I guess next time I will prob...