Mixed Greens with Grilled Steak and Walnut Romesco
made it | 0 reviews |
California Walnut Board
"The tenderness of steak paired with crisp mixed greens and flavorful sundried tomatoes, garlic and walnuts makes this a delicious option for a starter or main course."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 492 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Walnut Romesco: Place walnuts, tomatoes and garlic in food processor.
- Pulse until finely chopped; add oil and pulse only until blended. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Salad Dressing: Mix garlic with salt; add lemon juice, vinegar and mustard. Whisk in oil, add parsley.
- Grill steaks to medium doneness. Let rest 15 minutes before sliced across the grain into thin diagonally sliced strips.
- For each serving, plate 3 cups mixed greens; top with approximately 100 g of steak.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp dressing. Garnish with 2 tbsp Walnut Romesco.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 40.1 g fat; 10.2 g carbohydrates; 25.2 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 159 mg sodium. Full nutrition