Basil Skillet Potatoes
made it | 0 reviews |
"These creamy, cheesy potatoes with a hint of basil cook quickly in the skillet to make a fabulous side for your main course."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and basil and cook until the onion is tender.
- Stir the soup, water and cheese in the skillet and heat until the cheese melts, stirring often. Add the potatoes and heat through.
- Nutritional Values per Serving
- Using Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup: : Calories 311, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 24mg, Sodium 650mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g, Dietary Fiber 7g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 9%DV, Vitamin C 36%DV, Calcium 15%DV, Iron 10%DV
- Using Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup: : Calories 292, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 26mg, Sodium 478mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 5%DV, Vitamin C 36%DV, Calcium 14%DV, Iron 10%DV