Mushroom Bacon Burgers from Campbell's Kitchen
made it | 0 reviews |
"We've found a way to improve on bacon-Cheddar burgers . . . serve them with this delicious mushroom sauce. It's easy and really tasty!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Shape the beef into 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
- Cook the burgers in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Top the burgers with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve the burgers and sauce on the rolls. Top with the bacon and onion.
- Nutritional Values per Serving:
- Using Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup: : Calories 518, Total Fat 30g, Saturated Fat 13g, Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 954mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 34g, Vitamin A 6%DV, Vitamin C 1%DV, Calcium 29%DV, Iron 22%DV
- Using Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup: : Calories 505, Total Fat 28g, Saturated Fat 13g, Cholesterol 109mg, Sodium 856mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 34g, Vitamin A 6%DV, Vitamin C 1%DV, Calcium 30%DV, Iron 22%DV