Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 589 cals
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10-inch square. Cut into 4 (5-inch) squares.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove the onion from the skillet.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the sandwich steaks to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon one-fourth of the onion and one-fourth of the sandwich steaks on the bottom third of each pastry square. Top each with 1 slice cheese. Fold 2 opposite sides over the filling. Roll up like a jelly roll. Brush the pastries with the egg. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Cut the pastries in half diagonally to serve.
- Nutrition Information
- Nutritional Values per Serving
- Using Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets: : Calories 429, Total Fat 28g, Saturated Fat 13g, Cholesterol 93mg, Sodium 715mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 18g, Vitamin A 15%DV, Vitamin C 3%DV, Calcium 2%DV, Iron 16%DV
Per Serving: 589 calories; 42.4 g fat; 30 g carbohydrates; 21 g protein; 105 mg cholesterol; 771 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were okay. Not great, not gross. You definitely need more cheese in it though because when you cook it the cheese seems to go away. They were also REALLY greasy so I'd recommend to put the...
yum! whole fam love it! pretty easy. I added bell peppers too, just b/c we like them here.