Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 270 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Stir the mushroom soup and milk in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Cook the beef, onion and chili powder in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the tomato soup in the saucepan and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Layer half the beef mixture, 2 lasagna noodles and half the mushroom soup mixture in an 8-inch square baking dish, trimming the noodles to fit the dish, if needed. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until the filling is hot and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 9.7 g fat; 26.4 g carbohydrates; 18.5 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 511 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
this is great it just needed more flavor I added cumin and onion powder and a little mrs dash