Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 205
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 cups)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir the sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and herb and garlic soup mix together in a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with the Italian bread.
You might also like
Per Serving: 205 calories; 8.3 23.7 8.5 19 467 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1