Ingredients27 m servings 348 cals
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine egg, peanut butter and sugar in a bowl. The dough should be slightly dry; add small amounts of sugar if it seems too wet.
- Place dough between two sheets of wax paper and roll to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut the dough with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place the hearts on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals until fully melted, stirring between intervals.
- Dip the bottom and sides of each cookie in the melted chocolate.
- Place cookies on wax paper to dry.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 20.6 g fat; 38.3 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 158 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These cookies were very easy for my 10 year old to make. The chocolate was a bit difficult to get on and I even added a bit of cream to it to smooth it out.
These were good cookies, but I thought that they would be really easy to make. Unfortunately, and maybe this is my fault, getting the chocolate to look really good on the cookie is very difficu...
Very easy to make. I had to add more sugar as the dough seemed too wet based on measurements listed. Leave at least an inch between cookies on baking sheet as they expand into eachother & end up...
Made for my cookie monster husband. He said "best pb cookies I've ever eaten" Easy to make. I used 1 1/2 c pb and sugar with 1 egg. Got 18 cookies. Put big teaspoon of crisco in chocolate c...