Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 183 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookies)
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Blend the egg and the almond flavoring into the creamed butter and sugar.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl.
- Blend the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Fold the pineapple tidbits and coconut flakes into the dough.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 5.8 g fat; 30.3 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 168 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These are very cake-like, and bland. They would be great for whoopie pies perhaps, but the pineapple and coconut are lost in dough. Not something I would do again, but it did sound good.