Ingredients30 m servings 184 cals
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix the eggplant, cherry tomatoes, peppers, and onions together on the pan.
- Blend the minced garlic with 2 tablespoon of the olive oil and black pepper. Pour over the vegetables, toss to coat.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until nicely browned and the eggplant is tender. Set aside.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and coat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Brown the sundried tomato chicken sausage slices.
- Add the red wine, cook 1 minute, add the pasta sauce, chicken broth, chopped basil and sundried tomatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the roasted vegetables, and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with brown rice, whole wheat pasta, or whole grain pita bread. Serving size - 3/4 cup per person.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 9.7 g fat; 13 g carbohydrates; 9.5 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 422 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
I had to roast the veggies for about 35 minutes to get some color on them. The eggplant really cooked down, so the next time I make this, I will cut a little larger than 1/2" cubes (ragu needs ...
Made this last night and it really turned out well! I followed the recipe as described - maybe went a little heavy on the zucchini but can you really have too much zucchini? :) This will defi...
First off, the sausage is incredible! The food was very nice but the cooking time and portions of ingredients were a little off. Only use half an onion and double the amount of eggplant. Then, r...
This was delicious! My husband is hard to please and we both talked about this dish for hours. I followed the recipe exactly and it was perfect. I plan on making it for the second time after ...
What a great recipe. Only change I made was to roast the veggies about 10mins. longer to get them browned and sweet. Used Stop&Shop "Enjoy" storebrand Marinara sauce. Served it over mini penn...
Really tasty and really easy. Great healthy meal to have on chillier fall night.