Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 61 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 appetizers)
- Place eggs into a large saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 15 minutes, and cool the eggs under a stream of cold water in the sink, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the egg yolks into a bowl, and mash them with a fork.
- Mix in the ranch dressing, creamy salad dressing, pickle relish, yellow mustard, celery seed, and black pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the filling into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle each egg half with a pinch of paprika.
Per Serving: 61 calories; 4.8 g fat; 1.3 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 106 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1