Ingredients5 h 25 m servings 569 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon extract, 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon zest, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven until the filling is set and no longer gooey inside, about 35 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven, let stand until it cools to room temperature, and cool in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled, at least 4 hours.
- Spread the lemon curd evenly over the top of the cheesecake filling.
- Spread the whipped topping over the lemon curd.
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 569 calories; 36.1 g fat; 56.1 g carbohydrates; 7.4 g protein; 121 mg cholesterol; 374 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Such an easy recipe and we love lemon curd in or on anything - that is the British in me. Do have a few changes that I feel are an improvement and that is to not use lemon extract - the lemon...
We really enjoyed this recipe -- my daughter and I made this together. We used a springform pan, and it worked just fine, although we had to cook longer than 35min. We also made our own homema...
Very good, but hubs wasn't so sure about the lemon flavor of this. I liked it, but even I, a lemon obsessed person, thought it was too much. Maybe just the cheesecake without the lemon curd on...