Ingredients35 m servings 533
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; cook the chocolate fettuccine until tender but not mushy, about 2 1/2 minutes. Drain the pasta and immediately place into a large bowl filled with ice water. Allow to stand until chilled, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta again and toss with canola oil in a bowl to lightly coat. Refrigerate until fully chilled, at least 15 minutes.
- Lightly whisk the whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- To make the desserts, divide the chocolate fettuccine between 4 dessert plates.
- Spoon a dollop of chocolate whipped cream on the fettuccine on each plate.
- Place 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream onto the whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons chocolate topping onto each dessert to serve.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 13.9 88.6 15 50 215 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Pretty good, you need to really make sure the pasta is completely drained and really cold. And if you add fruit, be careful of it's liquid level as well.
THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOO YUM! I LOVED IT SOO MUCH. IT SET A ROMANTIC MOOD FOR MY HUSBAND AND I AS WE FINISHED A DINNER TOGETHER WITH THIS MEAL. SO GOOD! I RECOMENT!