Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 533
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; cook the chocolate fettuccine until tender but not mushy, about 2 1/2 minutes. Drain the pasta and immediately place into a large bowl filled with ice water. Allow to stand until chilled, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta again and toss with canola oil in a bowl to lightly coat. Refrigerate until fully chilled, at least 15 minutes.
- Lightly whisk the whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- To make the desserts, divide the chocolate fettuccine between 4 dessert plates.
- Spoon a dollop of chocolate whipped cream on the fettuccine on each plate.
- Place 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream onto the whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons chocolate topping onto each dessert to serve.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 13.9 88.6 15 50 215 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Pretty good, you need to really make sure the pasta is completely drained and really cold. And if you add fruit, be careful of it's liquid level as well.