Ingredients20 m servings 811
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and blackened seasoning in a large, resealable plastic bag.
- Dip the scallops into a bowl of heavy cream to coat.
- Place the scallops one at a time into the plastic bag; shake to coat with the seasoning mixture.
- Place the breaded scallop on a plate and repeat with the remaining scallops.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Pan fry the scallops until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 811 calories; 56.7 42.2 33.4 200 2108 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Good recipe, but breading falls apart in pan. Maybe if scallops are doubled dipped, the breading would stay on. Nice twist for a scallop.
Pretty good. Definitely something different to make with scallops & very easy.
Very good. I used a little flour so the breading did not fall off like others have experienced. This one is a keeper