Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix 1 clove of crushed garlic and 1 teaspoon of crushed peppercorns together in a small bowl. Press a small amount of the mixture on both sides of the steaks.
- Prepare a large nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and place over medium heat. Arrange steaks in a single layer.
- Cook the steaks until they are beginning to firm and are hot and slightly pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Remove the steaks to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Cook and stir the green, red, and yellow bell pepper strips, the onion, and 1 clove of minced garlic in a clean skillet sprayed with olive oil cooking spray over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes; transfer vegetables to a bowl.
- Mix the beef bouillon granules, red curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon of crushed peppercorns, evaporated milk, and water into the skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until the bouillon granules have dissolved.
- Continue to cook the sauce, stirring often, until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 10 minutes; stir in the bell pepper mixture and heat through.
- Spoon the sauce over the steaks to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 291 calories; 13 8.2 33.8 96 147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is good. I doubled the recipe because I had larger steaks. I did not double the peppercorns though, because I felt it would be too much and I was right. If you really love spicy, keep it th...