Scallops and Creamy Pea Fettuccine
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 554 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the fettuccini at a boil until cooked through yet slightly firm, about 6 minutes; drain.
- Season the scallops salt.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook the scallops until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer scallops to a plate.
- Pour the clam juice into the skillet.
- Whisk together the low-fat milk, flour, white pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until the mixture is smooth; whisk into the clam juice. Reduce heat to low and bring the sauce to a simmer, whisking constantly. Cook until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return the scallops and any accumulated juices to the skillet and stir in the peas until thoroughly combined. Return to a simmer.
- Gently mix the cooked fettuccine, 1/2 cup of Romano cheese, chives, lemon zest, and lemon juice into the scallops and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of Romano cheese to serve.
Per Serving: 554 calories; 13.7 g fat; 64.4 g carbohydrates; 45.7 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 1012 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1