Ingredients35 m servings 98
- Butter a 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large nonstick pot over low heat.
- Mix in the marshmallows and cranberry gelatin mix until the marshmallows have melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the rice squares, oat cereal rings, mini candy-coated chocolate pieces, and dried cranberries until thoroughly combined.
- Working quickly, press the mixture into the prepared baking dish and allow to cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Per Serving: 98 calories; 2.3 19.3 1 3 51 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are pink and I have 2 daughters--need I say more? I did have to substitute strawberry Jell-O for the cranberry, but it worked well. The mini M&M's didn't stay whole when added, so I thin...
My kids loved this, so did her class it was a big hit for snack time. I'll be making this again.