Ingredients35 m servings 565 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil.
- Boil the fettuccine until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and transfer pasta to a large serving bowl.
- Heat the butter and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat; stir in the sausage, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms and green onion.
- Cook and stir until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken, shrimp, white wine, cajun seasoning, milk, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cook and stir until shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle with pepper and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 565 calories; 23.7 g fat; 50.3 g carbohydrates; 36 g protein; 163 mg cholesterol; 799 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
The flavor on this is wonderful. I used Andouille sausage instead of the smoked sausage so I reduced the Cajun spices by a half teaspoon. All the vegies on this too makes this dish very intere...
I'm sure as written this recipe is great, so I gave it five stars even though I had to tweak based on what I had on hand. The version I made came out FANTASTIC! Here are my edits for those who a...
Great recipe, except each time I make it, I forget that the sauce ends up too watery and runny for my liking. Typically I end up adding a slight roux to thicken the sauce. Next time I'm going ...
Yum! This was fabulous. Loved all the veggies and it smelled so good while cooking. I did have to change the recipe just a bit. I left out the shrimp due to allergies, I know its a big part of t...
This recipe was super good. If I could give it 4.5 stars, I would. Made it mostly as written, just added a bit more sausage and garlic. Yes, the sauce is runny because there isn't any thicken...
Really good and flavorful. I added a roux of two tablespoons butter and two tablespoons flour at step 5 and it was still a thin sauce. I think I will use a penne noodle next time. The fettuccine...
I did take some liberties with his recipe based on what I had. Used chicken thighs, canned tomato, left out the shrimp and subbed sherry for the white wine. It was very good though! Next time...
This dish is a miracle in your mouth the savory flavors evaporate in your mouth and the Pinot Grigio bought an exquisite blast of joy and complete orgasmic touch to your tastes, I used half and ...