Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 304 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (3 dozen)
- Cream together the butter, sugar, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Divide the dough into thirds. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each portion to 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut cookies out using a floured cookie cutter.
- Arrange cookies on an ungreased baking sheet about 1-inch apart.
- Bake until cookies are lightly golden, 6 to 9 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 16.1 g fat; 36.8 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 157 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very nice sugar cookie. Took them to work and asked for reviews. Everyone liked them but said that there was no WOW factor to give it a 5. Will definitely make again. Thanks for posting the r...