Valentine's Day Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 170
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, white sugar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat honey, milk, butter, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir the flour mixture into the honey mixture until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate and vanilla chips.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool; dust with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
Per Serving: 170 calories; 6 28 1.8 7 70 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
i like how this recipe does not have eggs in it. it is definitely crisp on the outside and cakey on the inside. however, it is not a favorite.