Jomama's Big Game Dip
"This dip has never gotten bad reviews. In fact I use it to make a good first impression at most parties. It takes the normal sour cream and salsa dip and kicks it into an awesome dip for all to overeat. This dip for some reason is A LOT better when served with thin wheat crackers rather than tortilla chips or any other option."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 101 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Beat the sour cream and cream cheese together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture in an even layer across the bottom of an 8x8-inch pan.
- Spread the salsa over the cream cheese mixture in one layer.
- Follow with layers of shrimp and Cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle top with chopped tomato, black olives, and green onions.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to chill and blend flavors before serving.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 8.3 g fat; 2.3 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 244 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1