Big Game Deviled Eggs
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 60
- Bring water to a boil over high heat and stir in the vinegar. Carefully lower the eggs into the boiling water.
- Return eggs to a boil over medium heat and boil for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a colander set in the sink, and run cold water over the eggs for about 5 minutes to chill.
- Peel the eggs under a light stream of cold water and set aside in cold water to finish chilling, about 10 minutes.
- Slice the eggs lengthwise; scoop the egg yolks into a bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork, then stir in the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon at a time, until smooth; stir in the Dijon mustard.
- Mix in sweet pickle relish juice, onion powder, and bacon bits; stir with the fork until the yolk mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Fill each egg white half with the yolk mixture using a spoon.
- Dust the deviled eggs with paprika and transfer to a platter.
- Cover the platter with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold and the flavors have blended, at least 1 hour.
Per Serving: 60 calories; 4.8 0.8 3.4 94 166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
These were tasty! I cut the recipe down and used a little less dijon, as I knew that amount was gonna be a bit much for us. I can't believe I'm saying this (as a lover of all thing BACON), but I...
Awesome recipe! Although I did leave out the bacon bits and added a lot more mayo. This was a great platform in which to build my own style. Thank you very much for sharing!
Perfect hard boiled eggs but I thought the filling was just alright. Maybe too much mustard
Very good! I did not use bacon and I added a little cream cheese and a few dashes of texas pete hot sauce. I also didn't have any dijon mustard so I used ground mustard. Came out excellent.
Great recipe! Although added a more mayo and relish juice. Thank you very much for sharing!
I LOVE this recipe. Will use from now on when making deviled eggs. I used fresh bacon for my bacon bits and added just a touch more relish. YUM!
People love these! I actually don’t eat deviled eggs and made them for someone else and ever since then they are requested at every party.