Ingredients12 h 30 m servings 334
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill corn on preheated grill until husks are charred on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove corn from grill and allow to cool.
- Remove husks and silk from corn, then cut corn kernels from the cob.
- Toss corn kernels, celery, green bell pepper, onion, and pimento peppers together in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, Dijon mustard, sugar, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour dressing into the corn mixture and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours and up to 3 days before serving.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 20.2 38.7 6.3 0 371 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This salad is amazing and has great layers of flavor! I believe this is in part due to the pimento peppers - which are fantastic. The celery and roasted corn are also key. This salad is also ...
Yummy. No husks on corn, so sprayed with Pam and grilled slowly, turning often. Don't like bell pepper- didn't miss it - added a little more celery. Out of Balsamic, so used red wine vinegar. ...