Ingredients12 h 30 m servings 334
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill corn on preheated grill until husks are charred on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove corn from grill and allow to cool.
- Remove husks and silk from corn, then cut corn kernels from the cob.
- Toss corn kernels, celery, green bell pepper, onion, and pimento peppers together in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, Dijon mustard, sugar, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour dressing into the corn mixture and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours and up to 3 days before serving.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 20.2 38.7 6.3 0 371 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This salad is amazing and has great layers of flavor! I believe this is in part due to the pimento peppers - which are fantastic. The celery and roasted corn are also key. This salad is also ...
This was very good. This makes a lot of salad - way more than 6 servings I would estimate.
Yummy. No husks on corn, so sprayed with Pam and grilled slowly, turning often. Don't like bell pepper- didn't miss it - added a little more celery. Out of Balsamic, so used red wine vinegar. ...